1. Sitting in front of the TV, what’s on the screen? That is probably his least favorite thing to do. He'll watch a movie with the kids once in a while, but never regular TV.2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or Blue Cheese!
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Meatloaf
4. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He loves all kinds of deli sandwiches, but I know he really likes Pastrami w/ everything on it!
5. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Definitely a Vietnamese soup called Pho (pronounced Phu).
6. What is his favorite cereal? LOL, perfect question! He LOVES cereal! It's hard to narrow it down to one because he loves so many of them! That is one staple we have to have in the house because he and the kids eat it all the time!
7. What would he never wear? Polo shirt
8. What is his favorite sports team? Any team our kids play on!
That's cute! My husband loves mashed potatoes and meatloaf!!! I can't stand it though so he very rarely gets it.
That is too cute! My hubby loves meatloaf, too. And my son...wonder if it's a male thing?!?!
Have a great weeekend my friend! I hope this one isn't as busy as last weeks.
Cereal is my husbands favorite thing too! This is a great meme. Makes it easy to post, Huh?
Wonder if he doesn't like meatloaf because mom always fixed it ?
This is such a cute meme. It is fun to learn about your other half. :) Thanks for sharing! Ang
My guy loves cereal too! Lots of 'em!
This is a cute meme! Have a great weekend! ((hugs))
That's a great meme:-)
I loved this! I may have to use this one too! Can't believe the man doesn't like meatloaf though! lol!
Have a great weekend friend!
That is awesome..I may have to try it! Cereal is a staple in our house as well, ALWAYS have to have it!
Alicia ~ I was the exact same way with the Faith Hill song. I thought it was just about a teen girl having a baby, etc. Then when I finally figured it out I got all goosebumpy! That's why I hope people will listen to it all the way through. :) Ang
My hubby loves grilled cheese & tomato soup, and popcorn (not altogether). Hello! I am a homeschooling mom too. Loved the pictures. I love hearing my oldest play worship music too.
Post a Comment