Thursday, October 9, 2008

DECISIONS...DECISIONS....

Am I the only one in "Blogland" that is obsessed with backgrounds? I'm sure I'm not, but I can't imagine anyone else obsessing over it like I do (sometimes)! I'm so glad I have not purchased a custom one yet, but who knows, maybe I will in the future. I've already seen a couple of designers who can totally rock out a page! I just can't seem to make up my mind on just "one." I see so many beautiful layouts that now I don't even know what my own personal style would be! Thank goodness for THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK who offers their backgrounds for free! I guess that's it....if I actually purchase one, more than likely I will keep it on hre longer!! Hmmmm??

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I wish I could commit. I am such a flake I just stick to one boring one. But I do love seeing your fiesty little backgrounds.

BeLoVed AiMeE said...

you are not alone! I change mine all the time. And thanks for the link it's awesome! now I'll be changing even more often lol. xoxoxo