Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF!

I feel like I'm having one of those days where I don't know what the heck I'm doing! Okay..I'm exaggerating just a little bit. My in-laws arrived this morning (they live in Nevada) and we were just planning on hanging out here for the day. Tonight, the little ones have AWANA, my two older kids have the Jr. High Fellowship at our church, and it is also the home fellowship at our friends house. In fact, tonight I am supposed to help out at AWANA. But, as of a few hours ago, plans changed. I'm watching three of my friends kids because she has been at the hospital all day with our friend Pat (her husband is the one in critical condition). Originally, I was going to drop their kids off before I took Miranda to church, but Mary is going to be at the hospital for a few more hours, and I know her husband (who is a Pastor) needs time to study tonight, for Sunday's service. I'm sure it will help him out by having a quiet house. So now, hubby is taking the kids to AWANA, and I'm taking my friends kids home at 8:30. Then, Miranda & I will pick up Isaiah at church. On our way home, I will pick up the little ones at AWANA and then head to the home fellowship. Confused yet? Well, on top of that, I have just been praying and thinking about our friend in the hospital. It's amazing how many people love him. What a blessing to see the body of Christ come together for him!!
Miranda & Sarah
Beka & Veronica

No comments: