Sunday, October 26, 2008

FUN FILLED SUNDAY!

I knew I should have brought my camera today! Last week, our friends from church decided to put a bbq together today, after service. There is a building across the street that our church owns, and there is a volleyball court on the grassy area. It's literally like being at a park because it's practically all grass and tons of shade! There was tons of food, and lots of us there! I'm so glad I didn't have to drive home after church and then come back for the evening service. We all just had to go right back across the street! I took only one picture with my cell phone (which is of Veronica & two other girls drying off in the sun). The kids had water balloons and got soaking wet. We kept telling them to stand in the sun..lol. It was so fun watching everyone play volleyball, too!! I'm glad we still have 80+ degree temperature in October! It was a great day of fellowship, fun, food, and more food!!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like our old sunday school picnics. Those were so much fun! BTW...your camera phone takes really good pics.