Saturday, October 4, 2008

IN-LAWS IN TOWN

Like every Saturday, we started our morning out with soccer games. My in-laws are here in town so they were able to see one of the kids games today. We were all so pooped this afternoon, that some of us ended up taking nap. I NEVER take naps, so for me to do so meant I must have been super tired. My friend Carmen was over and she ended up taking a nap at our house too! Tonight we went out to dinner at my in-laws favorite place to eat when they're in California (Burger Pit). Afterward, Gabe took all the kids (minus Veronica) to a birthday party at church for two of Isaiah's friends. I've spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to put a slideshow on here! Geez, talk about a waste of time! LOL. Anywho..here are some shots of dinner tonight!

My mother in law w/ the boys

Miranda & Isaiah
Hubby w/ the girls

No comments: