Friday, October 17, 2008

SAD, BUT REJOICING

Our friend who has been in the hospital the last couple of weeks went home to be with the Lord this morning. His body went through so much, but what a joy to know that his body is now restored and he is sitting at the feet of Jesus. He was one of those men that always had an encouraging word, and my husband & I took tons of advice from him regarding the raising of our children. I just told my husband that I'm so glad that all our kids knew him. He will be missed by many, many people, but we know we will see him again..one day. We love you, Warren.

3 comments:

Angie Seaman said...

I'm so very sorry Alicia. Hang in there and be strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this trying time.
Big hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

More Than Words said...

Thank you so much, Angie!

Power Up Love said...

I pray that the Lord will bring comfort to your family and the family of the man who went to be with the Lord.

I read your profile that you and your husband, “both received Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior in 2000 and have been living for Him ever since!” Would you please consider sharing your story, struggles and testimony to be posted on www.PowerUpLove.com?

Blessings…