Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SCHOOL UPDATE

My schoolroom is coming together...well, slowly BUT surely! I can't wait to get the couch and air hockey table out of there. The table is coming out this Thursday, and will be replaced by the computer desk we're getting from church! I'm still receiving bits and pieces of all their schoolwork. UPS is practically here on a daily basis! The UPS guy is now my friend. My wireless router will be here on Thursday, and from there, everything will all be set up. Having the extra computer will make such a big difference! We're so busy with school that I hardly have free time during the day. But, that's okay because I know where all our time is going. The kids are learning so much, and I want to keep it interesting for all of them. Even on the hardest, most challenging days, I would not trade it for anything. There are so many mom's that tell me that they couldn't imagine homeschooling their kids, but how would they know unless they tried it? It is definitely a huge commitment, but when you know why it is that you are doing it, there is no second guessing your decision.

2 comments:

Angie Seaman said...

Thanks for your post on my blog today Alicia. Your words are an exact depiction of the people and the world today. I thought you said that and summed it up so well. Either way, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on the blog itself.
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Heidi said...

Congratulations for getting it all together and I am sure a second computer will be great. Happy Teaching