Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PRE-BIRTHDAY LUNCH

My youngest daughter's birthday is this Friday (yes, the 31st). I can't believe she will be turning 5 years old already!! Since my mom is working that day, she won't be able to see her, so she took us all out to lunch to celebrate her birthday with her in advance! Veronica picked to eat at (none other than) Macaroni Grill. That is my kids favorite restaurant. They love the bread with the olive oil! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the clan this afternoon!! I would have posted more, but the other ones didn't come out too great.

Mama (grandma) & the grandkids

Veronica & Eli

On our way out!!

2 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

aww your family looks so close! BTW we are moving to San Diego if our house in HI sells!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love birthday meals...they always taste so much more yummy than other meals. Macaroni Grill is awesome too! Good choice! Happy Early B-day!