Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TACKLE IT TUESDAY

It's disgusting how much "stuff" can accumulate behind and under the refrigerator!! I wish I had taken "before" pictures before I started cleaning, but I was on a serious mission and I didn't want to stop! It did cross my mind for a second but I just thought, "The heck with it!" I figured I could do another tackle for next week! Anyway..I'm just amazed how things can get "under" the fridge too! I found a plastic spoon, a brochure, part of a train track, magnets, and an Uno card! Go figure! Well, I love looking at the finished product and promise to maintain it more consistently!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Thanks for stopping by. You are my most regular vistor and commenter! :-P Love you chica!

Anonymous said...

Great tackle! I'm scared to look under my fridge. I'm sure to find a magnet, dust bunnies, and cobwebs.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, your didn't go there.....girl, are you okay?
Speak to me...lol
Thanks for sharing!

You blog looks great!
Would love for you to come and visit me at my blog.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/