Thursday, October 23, 2008

WIRELESS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so lovin' this wireless setup!!!!!!!!!!! We are not all sharing one computer anymore, and the kids don't have to wait on anyone else to do any of their tests! Better yet, my husband and I don't have to wait for the other person to get off the computer to check our Facebook page (technically I don't, because I have the FB application on my Blackberry)! Yah, he won't admit it, but he loves checking his updates too! I do have to get used to this computer since I've been using my Apple for the last few years! I'm not used to the left & right clicks! I'm also getting a new blog "facelift" by Shauna and I'm so excited for the finished layout! I will love knowing that there is no one else in "blog land" that is going to have a page like mine!

2 comments:

Christin said...

We just got wireless, too and a laptop in September! Isn't it fun!? I just got into doing facebook this week. Before I really didn't get how it worked, but I think they changed it up and I totally understand now (and I am supposed to be computer savvy!) So anyhoo... it is addicting!

The Farmer Files said...

ooooh can't wait to see your blog-lift!